Friday, October 3, 2008

3.

So I was really bored and I began thinking to myself. Why does everyone like MySpace? Seriously, I hate it. Maybe because I dont understand it anymore. Maybe its because its full of weird people who like to add you randomly, then again its like that on every social network. Gah I wish someone would get rid of it all and make like one thing thats simple and easy to use. I mean seriously I'm a bloody 13 year old with no life and I've joined every social network you can name, and not one has satisfied me. The internet is pure fail and win.
I came across one of those weird Youtube videos where they edit it and stuff and make it all wacky just to get views. How lame is that? Your wasting space on your computer and your free time just to get a couple of views. Do something constructive you annoying brats. Another thing. On bebo there was like all these comments by deleted profiles via mobile. All of them female. It's not the fact that I have a hundred comments linking to many virus filled pictures and videos, its the fact that they're all women. What are we women? Are we like evil or something? Man I havent come by any Male Virus Filled Comments.
I was searching up Katie videos on Youtube from Horton Hears A Who! Because I recently got it on Blu Ray and now I'm frikken in love with it. The whole millions of morals in one movie thing was something unique for me. When I was a little younger I used to read our Dr. Suess collection and not understand, so I scribbled in the book. Now I regret that. The beautiful morals in the story make me want to cry. Yes I'm a dork shut up. It really made me wonder... Could our world be within a world? Are there things we cant see, hear or feel around us?
I believe its possible. Also, Thanks to Divya's awesome brain I realised what the quote below means. I really dont like to appreciate people for who they are... Because I'm a bitch. But now I think I'll change.


"A person's a person, no matter how small."

No comments: